The Ontario Community Library
- DVD's checkout for 7 days
- New books checkout for 14 days
- Regular collection items check out for 21 days
- All library items are $0.20 per day
- Go to Fees and Fines for more information
- Book renewals may be made at the circulation desk, bookmobile or over the phone.
- If a book has been requested by another patron, it is unavailable for renewal.
- Patrons can set up an online account to renew books
- All Library materials may be returned to the circulation desk during open hours.
- Book and DVD Drop boxes are located next to the entrance to library parking lot on the north side of the building (south west 2nd Avenue).
- Please call if you are unable to return your library materials by the due date
- Library materials checked out from any of the 77 libraries in the SAGE Library System can be returned to this location.
- Library materials can be returned to the bookmobile during regular scheduled stops or to one of the other libraries in the system.