Friends of the Ontario Community Library
You can’t have too many friends, and neither can our library!
Friends of the Ontario Community Library (Friends or FoL) provide support for the library in a variety of ways including purchasing magazines, books, upgrading facilities and technology, and sponsoring or supporting activities. Some of the activities we are currently involved in are: American Girl Party, author visits, book/yard sale, community & kids library night, National Library Week, the Summer and Winter Reading Program.
Becoming a Friend is easy!
- A yearly tax deductible membership fee of $5.00.
- As a Friend you can volunteer as much or as little as you like, on the activities of your choice.
- Attending meetings is optional - the Friends Executive Board meets once a month September thru May. While all Friends are encouraged to attend the monthly meeting, it is not mandatory. The October meeting is when Executive Board members are elected.
- Meeting times and dates will be announced. No meetings during: June, July and August.
- Click here for a Membership Application!
2018-2019 Friends of the Ontario Community Library
Executive Board Members
President: Judy Sherwood
Vice Pres: Mary Christensen
Secretary: Linda Hofmann
Treasurer: Sherri Hironaka
Membership: Pam Helfrich
Library Rep: Darlyne Johnson
Get yours today! Ontario Charm Trail Bracelet Library Charm
Available at the Library $1.50 each - Show your library card and get it for $1.00.
Sponsored by the Friends of the Ontario Library For more information on the Ontario Charm Trail Bracelet visit the Ontario Chamber of Commerce.